- Well done #Scotland! Long may we remain a #UnitedKingdom! http://t.co/isHFJl55fk 1 day ago
- Is this really the #Quran? http://t.co/FqhwNuMy6v 1 day ago
- Vive la #France! washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldvie… #ISIS #Daesh 1 day ago
- Friends in #Scotland, mutual pooling of resources for 400y put Great in GB. United we stand; divided we all lose something of that greatness 2 days ago
- When I left the UK on Sat. for a conference in South Africa, our country was United. I hope that's still true when I return this Sat. 2 days ago
Disclaimer: External Links
Links to external, or third party websites, are provided solely for visitors' convenience. Links taken to other sites are done so at your own risk and Paul Salahuddin Armstrong accepts no liability for any linked sites or their content. When you access an external website, keep in mind that Paul Salahuddin Armstrong has no control over its content.
Any link from paulsarmstrong.com to an external website does not imply or mean that Paul Salahuddin Armstrong endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such website. Paul Salahuddin Armstrong does not give any representation regarding the quality, safety, suitability, or reliability of any external websites or any of the content or materials contained in them. It is important for users to take necessary precautions, especially to ensure appropriate safety from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other potentially destructive items.